Associate Product Manager, Data Products
JOB TITLE: ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER, DATA PRODUCTS
LOCATION: MUMBAI, INDIA
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading music streaming service. We are over 300 entrepreneurs, across New York, California, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bangalore, who help music lovers access, discover, and listen to their favourite songs across languages and genres. In early 2018, a merger between JioMusic and Saavn was announced; creating a combined entity valued at over $1 billion.
We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Through partnerships with Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter and Shazam - to name a few - JioSaavn reaches more music fans across the world. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more. We are well-funded by some of the world’s most successful institutional investors and global media companies as well as a number of strategic individuals. Beyond investing, they are advisors and supporters of our vision, our passion, and our collective ability to deliver a revolutionary music experience as the leader in India.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experiences – from in-office performances by some of the world’s most beloved musicians to opportunities for international travel. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr, MSN, and NDTV. We are one of the few digital companies to provide employment opportunities that meet the Silicon Valley benchmark – right here in Mumbai! Figures, since we’ve got Silicon Valley covered, too.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our global team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
With listeners speaking multiple languages in almost every country in the world, we like to think we have the most diverse user base on the planet. This has only been made possible because of the value we place on radical inclusivity in our offices across the globe. We believe different is wonderful, and what sets us apart is also what brings us closer. JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you.
As a product leader of data products, you will be part of the Ad Tech Product team that handles the core product responsibilities of ad tech automation products and data products for JioSaavn ad platform customers. Your work will help us create innovative, cutting edge, and highly scalable data products, which will contribute to justifying campaign ROI and campaign performance measures for all advertisers coming on board with JioSaavn ads.
- Own the product roadmap and drive the product discovery and delivery for Ad data products
- Create efficient feedback loops and manage internal Ad Tech stakeholders from product planning to launch
- Work with the Product team to prioritize and decide the data cuts, metrics, visualizations that should go into Intellect or other Ad Platform products
- Work with the Data team to perform analysis to derive useful insights that can be productised for our stakeholders and customers
- Be hands-on with creating and evolving product design mockups before handing them over to Tech and Data teams for development
- Excellent soft skills to manage stakeholders’ expectations and handle clear communications across the board
- Agility in shipping high-quality products and creatively figuring out processes to quickly resolve blockers to productization
- Prior product experience is a good-to-have
- A background in tech will be a big plus
- Working knowledge of advertising technologies will be a big plus
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At JioSaavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously across time zones to make a difference in the way the world experiences music. We love what we do, and we think you will too.
- Group Mediclaim
- Fun Fridays
- Flexible vacation policies
- Free healthy (and unhealthy) lunches & snacks
- JioSaavn-sponsored team outings