SENIOR MANAGER, IT
Role: SENIOR MANAGER, IT
Location - Mumbai
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading audio streaming service to access, discover, and listen to favourite songs & Podcasts across languages and genres. We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experience. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr etc.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, IT to ensure the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. Our ideal candidate will have advanced technical knowledge and a keen interest in adapting and implementing the industry’s best practice processes.
● Coordinate and supervise IT staff members
● Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness for the IT department
● Manages and coordinates all IT-related matters including data, wireless communications, mobile technology, telephony, security, and computer hardware and software
● Trouble-shoots and solves problems related to hardware, software, and network problems
● Helps in preparation and execution of Audits
● Researches and recommends acquisition of network hardware and software
● Monitors network utilisation and performance, implements procedures for network optimization, reliability, and availability
● Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
● Build long term relationships with outside vendors for IT related products and services
● Problem solver and critical thinker
● Analytical mind and research orientation
● Excellent verbal and writing skills
● Project and time management skills
● Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
● Previous experience as an IT manager for 2 - 3 year and relevant experience for 8 - 10 years.
● Bachelor's degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science
● Experience with ISO, ISMS and CyberSecurity audit is a Plus.
● Microsoft Systems Administration/System Engineer certification will be an asset
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At JioSaavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously to make a difference in the way the world experiences music