JOB TITLE: DEVOPS ENGINEER
LOCATION: MUMBAI, INDIA
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading audio streaming service to access, discover, and listen to favourite songs & Podcasts across languages and genres. We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experience. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr etc.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you
● Managing production systems, devops tools, supporting internal engineering
● Migration of infrastructure between clouds.
● Build tools to reduce occurrences of error and improve ecosystem health.
● Ensure our platform exceeds goals for availability, capacity, efficiency,
scalability, and performance.
● Diagnose and resolve latent and systemic reliability issues across stack:
application and network.
● Participate in production issue escalations.
● Proactively monitor and improve end-to-end system performance, identify
bottlenecks, and potential failures.
● Develop and maintain scalable alerting tools for debugging and monitoring.
● Automate and own all production infrastructure, deployment, upgrades, and
● Masters or Bachelors in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or
CDAC (or equivalent courses)
● At least 5 to 7 years of hands on experience with DevOps Engineer
● Independently learning new technologies.
● Experience managing very large-scale, public-facing websites.
● Understanding of all the infrastructure pieces and protocols needed to make
big sites work.
● Automating and Orchestrating workloads across multiple public cloud
platforms. Automation experience with at least one configuration management system such as Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, AWS Cloud formation or other such tools.
● Expertise in tooling frameworks such as ELK, Prometheus, and Grafana.
● Excellent programming (Python, Go, Ruby or preferred scripting languages) and Git workflows.
● Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment.Experience working in Agile/Scrum/Kanban environment.
● Knowledge of at least one cloud platform AWS, Azure, GCP.
● Should have migration experience from cloud to cloud or hardware to cloud etc.
● Good Docker and Kubernetes experience.
● Cloud, ISO, ISMS, PCI DSS etc audit experience plus.
● Experience on building setup from scratch plus.
● Redhat certified and AWS certification plus.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At JioSaavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously to make a difference in the way the world experiences music.