Manager - Human Resources
JOB TITLE: MANAGER - HUMAN RESOURCES
LOCATION: MUMBAI, INDIA
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading audio streaming service to access, discover, and listen to favourite songs & Podcasts across languages and genres. We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experience. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr etc.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you
JioSaavn is looking for a seasoned and highly motivated HR professional to join the HR team. You will join as HR Business Partner for key tech and non-tech businesss functions of JioSaavn. You will be expected to manage stakeholders, ideate and implement customized HR solutions relevant for the teams to deliver business requirements. You will also lead the Learning and Development initiatives for JioSaavn, partnering with other HRBPs to deliver relevant programs as per their functional requirements. This position will report to the Director, Human Resources (Head HR) of JioSaavn
- Partner and work with key business stakeholders on various HR processes, policies and operations.
- Manage the entire employee lifecycle for your key business functions in liaison with the HR team.
- Support day-to-day HR activities for your functions w.r.t hiring, confirmations, PIP, performance evaluations etc.
- Ideate, implement and execute customized HR initiatives for your business functions as per business requirement.
- Research and regularly identify innovative HR practices and ways to regularly engage these teams.
- Proactively identify and address critical employee concerns for your business teams and drive them to closure in alignment with HR policies and stakeholders’ recommendations.
- Lead the Learning and Development initiatives for JioSaavn as per the business goals; prepare annual training calendar, identify and onboard best-in class training partners for various initiatives, partner with other HRBPs to deliver relevant programs across teams as per requirement.
- Manage the employee benefit portfolio w.r.t insurance and other wellness programs for all employees in liaison with our insurance partner, finance and HR teams.
- Post Graduate/MBA in HR from a reputed institute
- 6-8 years of relevant business partnering experience, preferably in a fast-growing product-based organization
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- 2-3 years of experience in Learning and Development domain will be preferable
- Experience of working with tech and product teams will be an added advantage
- Experience in managing stakeholders at various levels and across locations
- Should be flexible, reliable and able to collaborate effectively within team
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint/Keynote, Google Suite etc.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At JioSaavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously to make a difference in the way the world experiences music.