Associate Manager, Talent Acquisition And HR Operations
JOB TITLE: ASSOCIATE MANAGER, TALENT ACQUISITION AND HR OPERATIONS
LOCATION: BANGALORE, INDIA
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading audio streaming service to access, discover, and listen to favourite songs & Podcasts across languages and genres. We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experience. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr etc.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you
JioSaavn is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic talent acquisition and HR Operations professional to join the HR team. You will be expected to manage internal as well as external stakeholders, support in manpower planning and work closely with HR Business Partners to deliver technical and non-technical hiring requirements. Additionally, you will be required to facilitate employee onboarding by managing new joiners’ documents verification, background verification, etc.
- Regularly partner and work with key business stakeholders and respective HRBPs on hiring requirements and recruitment process for tech and non-tech roles
- Ideate, implement and execute best in-class initiatives for sourcing, screening and interviewing processes to attract top talent to JioSaavn
- Own and drive end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing up to onboarding process
- Negotiate and close the offers with candidates as per the approved budgets, approvals and benchmarks with HR Business Partners
- Keep continuous engagement with the offered candidates till successful onboarding
- Maintain hiring dashboard and report KPIs like Hiring TAT, Hiring Costs, Source Efficiency, Conversion Ratios etc.
- Develop and maintain strong pipeline of potential candidates for critical business roles
- Maintain records of new joiners’ documentation, background verification and other onboarding operations
- Support team with regular HR initiatives and regular compliance related operations
- 5-8 years of relevant talent acquisition experience in a start-up culture, preferably media organization
- Hands on experience with HR Operations and basic understanding of labour compliances is preferred
- Should be confident in handling stakeholders across levels
- Expertise in operating on all major recruitment channels, like LinkedIn, Naukri, Jazz, etc.
- Experience in managing business stakeholders and recruitment vendors
- Fluent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficient in reporting recruitment dashboards, manpower planning, costing and budgeting exercise
- Must have strong screening, negotiation and closing skills
- Should be able to deliver effective results within timelines
- Should collaborate effectively within team and maintain consistent communication
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At JioSaavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously to make a difference in the way the world experiences music.